Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello February!


Today was a good beginning to a new month. Forget January, I'm so over you January. I'm looking forward to good things in February. Like great lunches. Today's was focaccia bread pizza loaded with veggies, fancy water, a good book, oh, and  a shopping trip for my first ever supremo shampoo. Yup, that all adds up to one pampered lady. In addition to a good day, I just got home from knit night at Stash. Everyone there is just so nice- it is so fun! Got picked up by my loves, Greg and Napoleon. Lots of kisses from both. :) 
Aaahhh, February, the month of love! It's a 10 day countdown to mine and Greg's 6 year wedding anniversary. Then there is Valentines day. Oooh, and spring starts coming to Oregon! Pretty soon the daffodils will be peeping, and buds will appear on tree branches. Yes, February is going to be a good month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just love your new resolution to blog more! you light up my life! what is "supremo shampoo"? and where is that recipe on how to make your own laundry detergent?

favorite aunt