Tuesday, January 31, 2012

He's Back!

Napoleon is finally home! I can't even express to you how much we missed him. Greg and I picked him up yesterday evening after all of Greg's follow up appointments. I now have both my boys back. I'm one happy lady! And I have to say, we have one happy pup! Greg and I were both met with tons of loves and kisses all over our faces. He was SO HAPPY to be home! And he was so cute. All he wanted to do was be on Greg's or my lap, at all times. I thought for sure he'd want to run around a little, but no, all he wanted was snuggles all night long. No complaints here!




Ahhh, life is good. Oh, and a Gregger update...he is doing really, really good. Sodium levels are still up. It was a promising appointment with the neurologist yesterday. Oh, and get this, the resident who did most of the exam is from Phoenix/Tempe. Its always nice to connect with former southwesterners like us. :) Have a lovely day! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute little dog you have.

Susan Sorensen said...

Glad to see both of them looking fit and well...