Thursday, February 16, 2012

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

It's Thursday night, and chances are you are reading this on Friday- so happy Friday to you!! Or, as they would say in Hawaii, Aloha Friday! I am sooooo looking forward to a long weekend (thank you very much President's Day!). I keep thinking about last weekend and how great it was. Not only did I celebrate 6 wonderful years of marriage, but I had a great time with one of my bestest buddies, Michele. A run, bike ride with Napoleon, lovely lunch at one of my Favorite places downtown, Sweet Red, and an afternoon of shopping and finding some great deals (a necklace, art for my walls, and a sweet v-day card all for under $15!). And Sunday Greg and I went to Calapooia and listened to the blues jam- which always rocks! Nice right? This is what I work for- to enjoy life! 







This weekend Greg will be at a conference in Portland for work. So I'll be passing the time with friends, on a run, cooking brunch, knitting, watching Downton Abby (I'm totally hooked!), laundry, photography (if it's nice out), going to the OSU Symphony, and probably lots of play time and snuggles with Napoleon. Greg and I will both be home on Monday- so we'll be sure to find something fun to do with each other too. Hooray for the 3 day weekend!!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Look at you! Love the pic with Napoleon on your bike. How cute! AND... loved your blog on your anniversery date! xox