Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturdays are for Sushi!

Last night, Greg and I went out for a little sushi date to Momiji. We were feeling pretty hungry, and ordered a ton of food! It was sooooo soooo goooood!!! It was actually the first time we have ever taken home leftovers from there, cause usually with sushi, you can just pack it in and you can be hungry an hour later. But this time, we decided to try the tempura veggies along with our sushi which filled us up pretty good. Tempura veggies are so tasty! We sat outside and it was a lovely 75 degrees with a light breeze....if only it could be that perfect the whole year round. I'd think I was in heaven probably. This was close enough.



 mmmm, tuna roll

 yeah, we took home like 4 pieces of sushi, that's what I meant by leftovers. 
we pretty much cleaned our plates.


Content and satisfied. It was a perfect Saturday evening.

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Ohhh... I miss you guys!! You both look great. Someday I'll have to try sushi - I might like it. I love you mucho!

Kimberly and Aaron said...

I'm 99% sure I say this every time you post a picture of yourself, but seriously you get more and more beautiful all the time.

You suck.

But I love you. xoxo