Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Friday Favorites...er, uh, Happy Wednesday!

Hello! Happy Wednesday! I started this post on Friday, for a Friday favorite, but then I never finished it. Probably for the best though, it was kind of lame. So I have some things to share with you my friends!

First, I found some new music that I really love. Found them on Jamendo. For your viewing/listening pleasure, here is a video by Bella Ruse. I really hope they someday play in Oregon, cause that would be a fun/happy show.


Next, I have to tell you how much fun Greg and I have been having. Adventures of finding cherries, baking pies, bike rides, baseball games, Yellow Bottom excursions, movie nights, listening to new records - ah I love summer!! Here are a few pics I've snapped recently with my phone. Sadly, no Yellow Bottom photos - I left my camera in the car and didn't go back for it. But we will go again and I will get pictures!










I'll leave you with a thought for the day that my dad sent me. Its a good one.
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts."
-Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Ann said...

I LOVE your blogs... they make me happy! I love you too!!

xox M.