Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ingersoll Family Reunion- June 2011

Hello, hello...I'm only a little bit late with this post about our family reunion with the Ingersoll side. It happened in June, and it was in Flagstaff. And we had an awesome time together! I just love them. We stayed at my uncle's parents home up there, which was quite a nice place. We ate so much food it's incredible....breakfast for dinner, tons of snacks, surf and turf, and oh so much more. We laughed, we talked, we played poker. We had a talent show complete with awards (but I didn't get any photos of it for some reason).  We got to see where my Grandpa lived when he was young; it was above a bar downtown, and the building is still a bar called Recycle The Good Times. We explored the lava caves. That was dark, cold, and so much fun. It was an awesome trip!


Here is a little video slideshow documenting the trip. Enjoy!



Just a note to all my other Arizonians...I love you so much, sorry it doesn't always work out to see everyone. We really had no time in the valley, and 15 minute visits to everyone is so hard. But don't worry, we love you and we'll be back to see you. Like, maybe in January or February when we need that big ol' Arizona sky and plenty of sunshine! And of course, our family and friends. :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

So awesome! Makes me want to do it all over again! (Made me a little teary-eyed too) We have the greatest Family Reunions. Great job on this my Beauty..
xox and a great big SCHMOOSH!! M.