Thursday, May 19, 2011

Week Pic dump

Wow, I started this post last Friday, and here it is almost a week later and I'm just getting around to it. I really don't want to write a whole lot, so I'll just describe the pictures at the bottom of them all.


1. I'm officially a member of the Downtown Corvallis Association. 
My big role: Bucket of Bucks raffle. I sell tickets like you've never seen! 
Better not come if you don't have $5 at the door for me.


 2. Pretty sunset on my porch.

3. The end of Chad's baseball game at Goss Stadium. 
They won the game and secured their place in Playoff's!

4. #4, Chad Naylor, Catcher for Corvallis High School. Voted 1st League All American catcher! 
Woot woot! My lil bro is such a good ball player- so fun to watch!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

What a fun post - a little recap of your week! Love you -