Friday, May 6, 2011

Cherry Red Vinyl

My Birthday is only 6 days apart from my Dad's. Last night we celebrated both of ours by going to his place for some yummy tacos and enchiladas. It was super good! For his birthday, Greg and I picked up some vinyl for him.



We got him Kings of Leon- Holy Roller Novicane, and Santana - Greatest Hits. He pulled out the Kings album, and it was cherry red vinyl. SWEET. I love that I can get my dad cool music. He is the one who really got me started with music. He almost always has music playing, and loves all different kinds. Mom likes to say it is an eclectic taste in music. I love that about him.

Tonight, I'm going on a wine walk in Downtown Albany. The cool thing about the Albany walk is that they open up all of the fancy downtown lofts. They had some for rent last year that were beautiful. Greg and I considered going for it, but we opted for a house with a big yard instead. I don't regret that. But loft living would be super duper fun. I'll try to get some pics tonight with my fancy phone. :)

 I downloaded a camera app and now I can take Polaroids. Dad took this of me last night. Sooo happy for Mexican food birthday dinner!

No comments: