Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wish I was at the Coast today!

It's been hot here- like 95 degrees! Nice compared to our previous home in AZ, but hot for here. I wish that today I was on the coast, laying on the beach, watching Greg and Justin skimboard. A perfect day like we had two years ago like this:
But alas, I am where I am, which is not on the coast. Can't even get there this weekend. Too much going on. At least we are having a blast! Super busy having a lot of fun. Like tomorrow morning, I am hosting a Spa Party! It's going to be fabulous! Also happening tomorrow is me shooting a wedding for the first time in a couple years. Greg is going to help me photograph it as well, and this will be his first real photoshoot ever! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

The Pint-Sized Platypus said...

I'm sooooo proud of you! I know you kicked ass and I can't wait to see your pics.

We should create a new beach memory this summer . . .