Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just Curious....

Have you ever passed by someone on the street and wondered what makes them who they are? How did they get there? What is life like through thier eyes, in thier shoes? I wonder that all the time. Everytime I see someone who is down&out or maybe someone who looks like they have it all- I wonder...how did that happen?

If you could ask any stranger 2 questions...what would they be?

Please comment and let me know, I am very curious about how we, as human beings, are all somewhat curious about each other. Thanks for your help!!!

4 comments:

marry said...

this is why i love you

hummm if i could ask a stranger any 2 questions

1. what has been the happiest moment in your life

2. what is one lesson you've learned you feel others could benefit from

andrea said...

I always think about this stuff. I feel things over actively. People make fun of me for it, but I can't help it. I just want to go to get a hot cocoa with you and talk all night. I miss you!

The questions I would ask would totally depend on who it was, and what kind of lifestyle they lead. But in general I would ask; 1.What was your childhood like, and relationship to parents? and 2. What do you find passion in?

The Pint-Sized Platypus said...

I would say "hey bubb - who the hell are you?" and then I would ask "are you gonna eat both of those donuts?"

Haha! J/k. I love to go people watching and make up different life stories for them, so I guess I would tell them how I imagine their life to be and then ask what it was really like.

Diane Wahn Shotton said...

Hey Andrea...I'd first ask, if I could do anything for them. Those that really need help usually don't want any which tells me who really needs it.
The 2nd question would be "Can I buy you a cup of coffee?"