Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Food for Thought

Did you know that Greg and I want to someday own a big hunk of land and grow an assortment of food? Well, now you do. That's what Greg is going to school for, and I am right on board with him. He was shown a film in one of his classes: The Future of Food.I would recommend this film to EVERYONE! There is one thing other than living that we ALL have in common. And that is, in order to live, we need to eat (obviously). Ask yourself, do you really know what you feed yourself? Do you know what it is, where it came from, how it might have been modified? Did you know that most food comes from abroad? I could go on, but instead I would suggest you just watch. You can see it free on Hulu.com. Watch and let me know what you think! (this might be weird, but I totally cried....)

No comments: