Friday, March 12, 2010

A little American Idol venting....

Ok, so I have never ever seen a full season of American Idol. Here's why...all my favorites always get voted off!!! Such as Lilly Scott:
WHAT GIVES?? I'm a fan of Indie rockers- she totally did her own thing and I love the style of her voice. She had better get signed with some record company and come out with an album soon. Why watch the show when you have to listen to crappy people who can't sing or can't perform? Seriously- what is wrong with American voters???!!! And the other people who got the boot could actually sing too! I am so dissapointed. I'm not even sure I want to keep watching. But, I think I will keep watching only because there are still a few who I enjoy listening to. They are:
Crystal Bowersox, Siobhan Magnus, Casey James and Michael Lynch. If any of them get the boot next week I think I'll be done.

Ok, that's all. I'm done venting now.

1 comment:

Jeni Lyn said...

uhhh, did you vote for her? Maybe she just needed that one more vote from the royals to stay! Ever thought of that!?