Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A follow up to my rant last week...

So, after talking to my mom and sister, I now know all the reasons behind the crappy voting on American Idol. As my sister so lovingly commented/questioned- did I vote? NO! I didn't. Honestly, I don't even have cable. I only get to watch the show a couple of days later after all the damage has been done. But really, what adult has time to watch it on the night and vote? Not any that I know of. Including my sister. And so, the voting is left to those like my little bro Chad - who vote for girls that can't sing just because they are cute, and who aren't into Indie Rockers who actually have talent. To be fair to him, he does have pretty good taste in music most of the time- only he is more into pop than rock. My sister challenged me to complete the season, and so Jeni, I will. But you and I will have to talk about it since my boss just informed me that she won't be watching anymore because she was so dissapointed with the top 12. Hopefully, as my sister informed me it would, it will just keep getting better. Did anyone watch last night? Was it any better??? I'll find out soon enough......

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Well, my dear - I have to say that I too am a little disappointed in this years Top 12/10. But I'll keep watching....