Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Because it just sounds so good..

Have I told you that we acquired a turn table this year? Or have I professed my love for vinyl? No? Well, here it is- I love records! Why? Because they sound so good. If you listened to a song on your turntable, and then played the same song on your computer- I bet you hands down that you would prefer the sound of the record. It sounds so much richer- you can really pick up on all the instruments. We've amassed quite the record collection too. Today, I picked up three more. Eurythmics, ZZ Top, and WAR. At only $1 each and in such good condition- how could I say no? I'm loving the WAR album- it seriously jams!

Above is our turntable spinning Kings of Leon. That's right, current (and selective) groups still record on LP's. I love that they chose red vinyl- this record is one of my favorites! What else do we have in our collection? That, my friends, is to be shared with you on another day.

3 comments:

Diane Wahn Shotton said...

OMG! I love WAR. Had it on vinyl myself. Low Rider and Cisco Kid oh and Why can't we be friends?!
Great stuff. You have excellent taste. I will have to think about finding that album

Jeff said...

I want a Cherry red King's LP.
LUCKY!!!!!!

Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.