Thursday, April 5, 2012

March in review: Post #1

Well, hello! We're 5 days into April and I haven't even caught up on March- the busiest month EVER! Well, at least for the year 2012 so far. It was full of events: 2 baby showers (one that I traveled to, and one that I helped throw), DCA, Fall Fest meeting, Pets & Pals, charity events, friends, etc. etc.  I have pictures GALORE to share with you. I'm going to try to get them all up tonight, but in a few different posts to break it up a bit.

Here are a few pictures from my trip to AZ for my sister Kristi's baby shower. She is due at the end of May and is having a little boy, whose name will be Jett Anthony. I can't wait to meet the little guy! My trip was done solo - Greg had to stay here in the rain. Not that it was much better for me! I get to AZ where I'm looking forward to 80 degree weather and what do I get? RAIN! And HAIL! Oh well. It was a whirlwind of a trip - but oh so good!

 SEESTER!

Grandma to be (momma) Karen & Kristi

 Cheed & me! I could not be more proud of my little bro!

Kristi, Jeni, Chad, me 

My SISTERS! I love these women so much & miss them terribly. We are all in different states now, and this was the first time we had all three been together in years. It did my heart good to spend some quality time with them. Love you Jeni & Kristi - you beautiful mothers you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job! i can't wait for the rest!

Darcie said...

I absolutely love the picture of you girls and Chad! You all have such great smiles. He's so TALL!! I love you guys so much.

Kimberly and Aaron said...

You look fab. You and your sisters are stunning. I hate you ;) But not really.

Jeni Lyn said...

Awe thanks! I love you too! We should meet up at least annually - next time we should meet up in Vegas!