Thursday, April 5, 2012

March in review #2

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.



9.

10.

11.

12.

13.


It was a hell of a month! and here it is presented to you as captured by the camera on my phone. 1. Lots of knitting going on, often with Napoloeon's company; 2. Pets & Pals with Safehaven- this month was reptile man!; 3. More Napoleon time!; 4. Me and my niece Ryleigh (in AZ)- she is such a cutie!; 5. Me and my wild child niece Olivia (also in AZ), who is too adorable for words. honestly, its a good thing I'm not around that much because I think she could get away with about anything with me;  6-9. The week I got back to OR, it snowed. a lot. 10. Napoleon has the need, the need for speed. 11. Going to work. 12. Me and Jennifer Moreland at DCA After-hours. 13. Greg and I at a benefit for Habitat for Humanity (where I won a live auction for 2 apple trees!). whew! that was a lot. more to come!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

WHew! - I need a nap . . . ;-)

Kimberly and Aaron said...

The picture of your dog...driving fast...made me laugh out loud. I miss you so much!