Thursday, April 5, 2012

March in review #3

Baby shower #1:
Kristi's baby shower was AMAZING. So so pretty and just a great time overall. My mom & sister did an amazing job. So many friends and family were there. What a wonderful day filled with so many I love. Ill just let the pictures do the talking here:
























Photos courtesy of Mom & Dad Naylor. AKA Grandma and Papa Naylor. I've never written that out before. Weird. 
Love you guys! Thanks for the photos! 

Whew! That is a lot of photos! And all of these photos were taken 1 day. crazy. Wasn't the shower beautiful?! And that candy bar- wow. yum. The time with my family was just the best though. Love you all!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Those pictures make me want to do that all over again! I loved having you two here - it was so fun. Love you mucho!

Anonymous said...

looking at the pictures of the shower makes me remember just what a fabulous job darci & jenni did! the food, the decor, everything! let's have another party!

favorite aunt

Susan Sorensen said...

Wonderful pictures, Andrea! It WAS a fun day!