Friday, June 3, 2011

Welcome to June!

Its been cold and rainy here still. And due to the cold and rainy weather we still don't have our garden in. I heard from someone yesterday saying welcome to Junuary! This week whenever the sun came out for a peek I would take my break and go for a little walk. Here's some photos from Wednesday- just a little break from the rain. It's how I want it to be always!




On that particular day I walked over to Many Hands Trading. It is like my all time favorite store Downtown. Check out a part of the card I got for someone special..

The weather people say it is supposed to hit 80 degrees tomorrow! I can't wait! Seriously, I can't wait! It will be such a fun day. Greg and I are going to be walking dogs in the Lebanon Strawberry Parade on behalf of his work- Safe Haven Humane Society. I have never walked in a parade before. I'll certainly report back. Tomorrow night we are having friends over for dinner. It should be a great weekend. And hey- maybe we'll get our garden going!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I just love your blogs! Love your pics too! How fun to be in a parade... did lots of that when I was in H.S. Just be sure to have comfy shoes and get that parade-wave down pat. :-) Have a great time! xox M.