Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 Wrap UP

It's gone. 2010 is gone. Happy New Year! Oh thank heaven for 2011. Isn't that how it goes? Ok, well, here are some photos of happenings. This covers the last two months, including visiting with some very special peoples! Happy New Year everyone!
I hope it is fantastic, joyful, prosperous and filled with love.



November here was gorgeous!

Silver Falls

Diane and Geoff came to visit us in November. It was a blast!

We took them to Silver Falls- it was beautiful. We even got some sunshine!


Greg and I learned how to make sushi. Easy peasy japaneesy.


All of a sudden Christmas was upon us. We decorated with what we had. Not much, but we felt the Christmas spirit anyway.

We gifted ourselves The White Stripes on LP, and got another one from J & K. Sweeet!

Here is Greg and I with my Mom's side of the family after brunch on Christmas morning. Yup! We got to go visit the family(ies) in AZ for Christmas. I didn't take my camera anywhere with me. So, not a lot of photos this trip. But we had an AMAZING time and were so happy to see everyone we were able to. Of course, we never have enough time to visit everyone :(, but hopefully next time we're there we can make some more rounds. We really need to take longer trips.



To end, here is a video of me hitting the Gong at the MIM (Musical Instrument Museum) in north Scottsdale. I highly recommend any music enthusiast going to check it out. By the way- hitting a gong on a daily basis would be very fun. You can't imagine the vibration that thing gives off, and I barely hit it!!

3 comments:

Kimberly and Aaron said...

Andrea, you just get prettier and prettier. I'm soooo jealous. I seriously hope we can see each other soon!!! xoxo

Ann said...

Love your posts! It was so fun to see you this X-mas.. you look "mahvelous!!!" xox M.

Darcie said...

How fun that you have updated your blog!! I do check - I thought more often than I did this time!