Sunday, September 7, 2008

Been Awhile......

Ok, so I know it has been a while since I have posted anything- Jeni- this is for you (especially because I think you might be the only one still hoping that I will post!). There has been a lot of events that have happened since March- let me share a few.....

I went to my friend Shelley's wedding in Texas in April. It was the most beautiful wedding ever! I should post some pictures of it. I made some new friends there, and got to see some of my favorite Coloradoans! Love you guys!

Greg got a job at East Gate Vetrinary Clinic. He has already been promoted to a tech-which is basically like an animal nurse.

We now have 2 cats! One cat, all white- named Marco (he is such a scaredy cat!), and a grey and white kitten named Dora. I should get some pictures of them. They are very cute and very entertaining!

On August 1st, Greg was diagnosed with appendicitis. He had to have an emergency appendectomy. It was a laproscopic surgery, 3 incisions and that was it. That was exciting- especially since my former boss and good friend Diane and her husband Geoff were in town for a visit the very next day. Greg amazes me- he still drove out to the coast with us opting to make his recovery in our ocean front condo. It was a great time- we also met her brother Dave and his wife Peg. They are very nice and we all had a good time.

The latest bit of new is that we are moving out of our two bedroom, two deck apartment, and moving downtown into a studio apartment. Some think we are crazy, but I think downsizing is the right idea. I will be 4 blocks away from work, and Greg can ride a bike to work, and the building is SO cute- built in 1912, hardwood floors, separate kitchen, huge walk in closet, totally remodeled bathroom- it is really nice, and the price is right. I will post pictures of our move next week.

That is all for now. I will post again after our move.

No comments: