Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blossoming into Spring!

So, I have been walking around downtown lately, noticing all of these gorgeous buds and blooms, and just HAD to return to capture them in pictures. So on Sunday, Greg and I went for a walk downtown by the river. These pictures are some of the things we saw. (I'll get on and write more later, I just wanted to get some of these posted!)












Greg took the one of the alley. I liked it a lot! It doesn't really represent spring, but I think it is a great image. As you can see, I was really into taking pictures of all of the buds and new leaves blossoming. It is so incredible to watch things grow. It changes so much every day!



3 comments:

Kimberly and Aaron said...

These pictures are stunning!

Jeni Lyn said...

okay.... something new anyday.... you need a posting about your new baby.

Susan Sorensen said...

Andrea, I just happened across this blog...I was looking at Jeni's and saw the link to yours. I just want to say that the snow pictures are beautiful. So serene. Looking at them reminds of how it feels to really be in snow. Hope the new apartment works for you two. Downsizing is good.