Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Calm before the Storm



Right now it's not exactly calm, but it is compared to the storm awaiting me next week! Next weekend I will be in the throws of the Corvallis Fall Festival! It's getting really busy and my check list is ever growing. And even though it seems a bit overwhelming, I am absolutely loving it! I promise to give full report of the event, with some prep photos and some at the event. Although you will have to excuse the quality of the photos; my camera's shutter decided to flake out, so my phone is now my camera. (It's getting fixed soon - I hope!) Tonight we are off to see Pretty Lights, who I hear puts on a stellar show. We'll dance the night away and then tomorrow- Fall Fest stuff! 
Whoohooo!!

4 comments:

Darcie said...

You are your happinest when you are busy, busy, busy!! I love that about you. Have fun at the Festival - you are so great at that organizing and socializing stuff. Love you!

Cynthia said...

So that's where the "bucket-o-bucks gal" was last night. Hope it was fun. THANKS for all you do for the festival!
Cynthia

favorite aunt said...

one of these years i'm going to come out when that festival is going on! it sounds soooo fun! i love how involved you are! you remind me of someone! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll bet it was wonderful (as always!). You're amazing with all that you do and are involved in. So proud of all of your accomplishments.. and of you!! Can't wait to see the next post about the festival. xox M.