Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's coming!


 


 this is what I see when I drive to and from work. Not a bad view eh?

Spring is coming! Days have been longer and sunnier. There have been more breaks from the sea of grey that usually looms above our heads. Instead we find ourselves looking up and seeing blue skies, and big white, fluffy clouds. Trees are starting to bud and blossom. Daffodils have begun peeking up their pretty yellow heads. Oh I just LOVE springtime here! It seems like everything comes to life- a very colorful life! I'm going to strive very hard to take lots of pictures and share them here with you this spring. Because it really is quite magical. I hope you have a lovely day today!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh I dunno... I think you're pretty magical yourself! xox

Darcie said...

Spring in Oregon was always a quandry for me. I loved the blooming flowers and trees, the green EVERYWHERE - but man, one more day of gray skies and rain and I thought I would go mad! Fall (and summer, of course) was the season I loved the very most there.
Love you mucho