Friday, December 2, 2011

Sunrise


This morning on our way taking Greg into work, there was the most beautiful sunrise. I tried to capture it with the camera on my phone. It doesn't do it justice, but at least you get a small taste. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the beauty that surrounds us here, or rather, the beauty of this earth in general. But specifically, the mid Willamette Valley that we call home. The drive into work is inspiring; it never stresses me out like it did in Phoenix. It kind of kick starts my day...driving through all of this beauty, every single day. We are so blessed.

I promise to share our Thanksgiving photos over the weekend, and perhaps some other random things. Until then....Happy Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yea, you blogged! beautiful pictures!