Sunday, April 12, 2009

April 15, 2009 Tax Day Tea Party

Ok, I have never posted anything political before because I have many friends who have LOTS of different opinions, most of which contradict my own. However, I feel that now is not a time to stay silent and hold my peace. If you don't follow what is going on, start today. There is too much happening in these times to stay in a happy cocoon of not knowing (even though it was SO much easier!). Seriously, Greg is on me all the time to keep up with the news.
This Wednesday,tax day, there is a national protest going on. A tea party! Check out this web site, research the issues, and take a stand for our future and our children's future.

www.taxdayteaparty.com

1 comment:

Jeni Lyn said...

YES! Take a stand for our kids if you won't do it for yourselves!