Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Great Baking Expedition......

I really don't know how to top Greg's post..... actually, I can't. So I'll just post about Greg! He is starting school on Tuesday and I am very excited for him. He has a bad cold right now which pretty much sucks, but I hope he is feeling good enough to get through the day. He got through today pretty well, I think he just may be on the mend.
Well, this Sunday afternoon, we not only went for a walk (as seen below), but Greg also went on a Great Baking Expedition by making his first loaves of bread. He chose a potato bread. Here he is kneading the dough-
It turned out FANTASTIC! It is so soft and flavorful, with a thin hard crust. I Love It! It is a perfect hardy bread to go with some homemade soup. Like my Mom's chicken noodle. Delicious. Good job Greg!!! Here is the final product-



No comments: