Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween



For the first time in YEARS, Greg and I dressed up for Halloween and went out with our friends Michelle and Dustin. We had too much fun! After much debate, consideration, and shopping, we decided to go as GHOULISH GHOSTS! Can you tell that's what we are? We did consider going as the gang from ScoobyDoo, but we couldn't find just the right outfits at the thrift stores, and the costume shop cheapy costumes were $30+ a piece! Lame. I wasn't about to spend that kind of cash. So I suggested we go get some cheap white sheets, white face paint and go as ghosts. Michelle and Dustin were down, so that's what we did (and all for under $10 a couple). Greg didn't really get a say in it as he was at work, but he was up for it. Half the fun was getting ready. Who knew cutting up sheets and doing makeup could be so much fun?! You know, ScoobyDoo would have been fun, but I have never ever gone as something scary and not pretty. I was so happy to freak people out!!! Hahaha...


This picture really freaks me out! 

What was your favorite costume this year? If I had a daughter, I would have made her dress up with me as a rag doll. How cute is this? Someday.......someday.......


Hope you had a safe, spooky, but mostly fun Halloween!

3 comments:

Kristin N. said...

you guys look so spooky!!!

Darcie said...

Awesome costumes!!! The white face paint over Greg's beard is kinda creepy!! So glad you guys had fun!

Unknown said...

just for the record, daughters don't always want to dress up with you!