Wednesday, March 23, 2011

They say it’s your birthday- SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!

Or so the Beatles say anyway…. 

I can’t believe that this month is almost over and I haven’t done one post since the first. I’ve started 3. I was going to tell you a gross story about work. I was going to tell you about the weather. I was going to tell you about the March Fourth Marching Band. And here we are today with a post about Birthdays! I know SO MANY PEOPLE born in March. And since I’m terrible about remembering birthdays, and especially bad at sending out cards or anything at all, I thought I’d make a happy birthday list of those I love and care about.

Happy Birthday to

Kristi- 3/2
Chad (18! whaaat?) – 3/4
Patty Mom – 3/7
Betsy (18! whaaat?) – 3/11
Darcie Mom – 3/12
Missy – 3/14
Jeni (big 30!) – 3/21
Janay - 3/25
Karen Mom – 3/26
Jef – 3/27

If I missed you, please do accept my apologies as I’m trying to go off memory here, and like I said, I’m bad at the birthday thing! But happy birthday to you anyway!

Maybe next post will include some pictures or something fun like that. Cause that would be good.
By the way- I really don’t like this new font or anything, not really the layout either, but since I am so un-blogger savey, I can’t figure out how to change it! I try, and it gives me no options. Don’t worry though, I’ll figure it out somehow!

2 comments:

Jeni Lyn said...

AWE Thanks! I did get your message btw, but it was after 10 when I got it. We were at the Diamondback Spring Training game. and guess what?? they won. Weird.

Darcie said...

Thanks for the Happy Birthday shout out! It was fun to celebrate with all of you this year and so sweet of you and Greg to host the festivities! I love you.