Friday, February 18, 2011

Tenderoni

 Yowza! 10 days since my last post? Really? It just does not seem that long. Last week, February 10, marked 5 years of our marriage! WHAT? Really...5 years. Crazy. On the day of our anniversary, we did nothing. In fact, I didn't even get home until after it was over, at about 12:30am. It wasn't exactly my choice, I was at work acting in a support role for my boss for a HUGE report that was due at midnight. But hey- that's ok, because we celebrated over the weekend by going to see CHROMEO!!!! If you don't know Chromeo, I  suggest you get acquainted because they are just too much fun!
The show rocked, of course. Justin and Kaitlin came with us. Kaitlin and I got all gussied up. SUPER FUN night!
ME+YOU, BABY WE GO SIDE BY SIDE

my hair- purty

Me & Kaitlin

The 4 of us

 At the end of the show, they dropped glittered confetti on the crowd- how fun is that?

This show was up in Portland at the Roseland Theater. I've never really been in Downtown Portland on a Saturday night, and boy oh boy is it a whole new world! Get this, as we were walking back to our car, we saw a bunch of Drag Queens! One of them was wearing the same tights that I had on! Hilarious! And then, we saw a couple more walking down the road with a midget man! Two DragQueens and a midget! HA! I wish I wasn't so shy and had gotten a photo with them. Next time... next time.

I would give you a Valentines day report, but because it is so close to our anniversary, we really don't do much. We did go to Calapooia and ended up having to sit outside. But we were alone, right under the heater, and it was basically like a private candlelit dinner. Sweet. 

and, I can't sign off without professing my undying love to the man I married. I LOVE YOU GREG!

3 comments:

Jeni Lyn said...

bwahhh haha haha!! Justins hair!!!! He looks like a Ken doll!

Oh! and congrats on 5 years! Thats a great milestone.

Ann said...

I'm with you.. can't be 5 years already! Looks like you had a great time... all four of you. And you all looked great! (Can't believe how long Justin's hair is!... so used to seeing him with his head shaved.) :-) LYB! xox M.

Anonymous said...

Love the pony tail hair style! So Hollywood.