Monday, December 29, 2008

One Project Down- a zillion to go!

1st Project Complete!

All right, I am actually following through with my word. Here is a picture of our first needlepoint project! Mine is the flower (left), and Ellen’s is the puppy (right). Now won’t these be cute on some 3-6 month old baby?!


Not sure what my next project will be. Maybe another onesie (how do you spell that?)? I think I probably will do another one, it is good practice. Then I can move to the big projects I want to do. But I have to learn counting before I can get to the intricate stuff.

I hope everyone’s Christmas was great! I know mine was.

2 comments:

Kimberly and Aaron said...

Is the onesie an announcement or just a future clothing item?

Derek & Kellyn said...

Wow, those are really cute. I want to see more! And I want to see you. When will you be visiting AZ? Cami is coming in May! You should too, I think we're getting a reunion together.